e-Courts Project under e-Courts Vision 2030 Go-Green
Courts are transforming from paper to digital
Honourable Chief Justice and Judges of Sindh High Court proudly announce the e-Courts Project to
facilitate the Legal Fraternity, Stakeholders and Public at Large.
e-Courts is a collection of updated technology infrastructure and new software programs that
will convert our judicial system from paper to digital. The Sindh High Court has been
working to upgrade judicial proceedings through the introduction of technology since 2007.
The major achievements include the following:
The main objectives of the e-Court Project are;
- To provide efficient and time-bound citizen-centric service delivery.
- To develop, install, and implement decision support systems in courts.
- To automate processes to provide information transparency to its stakeholders
- To enhance judicial productivity both qualitatively and quantitatively and to make the
justice delivery system affordable, accessible, cost-effective, and transparent.
At present, we are in Phase III of the e-Courts Project and have achieved the following
- The High Court & District Courts of the province have been fully computerized and are working on the
CFMS system with a complete infrastructure setup.
- Desktops, laptops, printers, and internet facilities have been provided to all judicial
officers with training on using the CFMS system.
- All cases are listed in CFMS and regularly updated on its centralized system.
- High Court & District courts have online case tracking systems to help advocates and the public get
information about their cases.
For any related quarries, please contact the Director I.T of Sindh High Court at the following email
address: [email protected]